The folders menu is the third menu item in DataLog, and is located near the upper left hand corner of the program.
1. Create New Folder: creates a new folder under the currently selected folder.
2. Rename Folder: allows users to rename the currently selected folder.
3. Delete Folder: allows users to delete the currently selected folder. This will delete all sales in the folder as well.
4. Create Link: used to create a direct link between DataLog and Dropbox. See the Dropbox Integration video for detailed instructions.
5. Reparse Folders - Reparses all folders
Note: There can’t be another folder at the same level as or higher than the My Sales folder. My Sales is the main DataLog folder and all other folders are sub-folders.